- My Account
- Wine Clubs
- White Wines
- Blush Wines
- Red Wines
- Artisan Salamis
- Exotic Chocolate Bars
- Avocado Oils and Balsamic Vinegars
- Giftware and Apparel
- Vineyard and Wine Cave Tours
- Gift Cards
- Event Tickets
Oak Mountain Winery Shipping Policies
- All orders will be processed as quickly as possible. Please allow 2 business days to process your order before shipping.
- All orders are shipped Monday through Thursday, and delivered Monday through Friday.
- Orders are shipped via UPS Ground, unless expedited shipping is specified.
- We do not offer International sales or shipping at this time.
- UPS cannot deliver wine to P.O. boxes, so please provide a physical address where someone 21 or older can sign for the wine.
- All packages containing alcohol must be signed for upon delivery by an adult (21 years of age or older). UPS will not leave such packages on the door step, even if the recipient has requested this.
- UPS will attempt to deliver packages containing alcohol 3 times before sending it back. Oak Mountain Winery is not responsible for additional shipping charges.
- If a package returns, please contact the Winery at 951-699-9102. Additional shipping charges will apply.
Wine may only be purchased and delivered to persons who are at least 21 years of age. By placing an order, you validate that you and the person who accepts delivery will be 21 years of age or older. When your wine is delivered, the person accepting delivery may be required to show identification. Wine will not be delivered to a visibly intoxicated person.
Wine Shipping Restrictions and Ordering Limits
Due to many state and local laws, Oak Mountain Winery is only able to ship wine to the states listed below. Some restrictions to states, zip codes and/or ordering limits are also below. These laws do not affect shipping of Non-Wine Products. We will be happy to ship orders not containing wine to any U.S. destination. AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, ID, IL, IA, KS, LA, MI, MD, MN, MO, NC, NV, NM, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OR, TX, , VA, WA, WI, WY.
The laws regarding the direct shipment of wine are constantly changing. For more information and a state by state analysis of direct shipping laws, please visit the Wine Institute site.
Hot & Cold Weather Advisory
During hot weather (90 degrees and above) and cold weather (32 degrees and below), there is a high chance the wine will be damaged in transit. In the instance you would like wine to be shipped to an area affected by these conditions, we highly recommend selecting the Next Day Air shipping option. Oak Mountain Winery is not liable for any packages damaged due to hot or cold weather.